Creating Clean Energy for a Changing World
- Always be a good citizen, neighbor and partner in all aspects of our business.
- Maximize shareholder value by integrating the power and mobility markets by optimizing location, intelligent renewable power generation, hydrogen energy production, and providing cross-commodity flexibility.
- Benefit the communities where we do business by creating new opportunities that provide sustainable environmental and economic benefits.
- Promote and enhance the welfare of our employees, our community, our partners, and the environment.
Chief Executive & Chairman
Steve Meheen, Chief Executive and Chairman
- Founder of Element Recourses
- Diversified Domestic and International Experiences
- Thirty-four years experience in the Energy Sector
- BS Petroleum Engineering – UCLA
- Successful Entrepreneur
- Post Graduate Study in Business Security- Harvard
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Board Member
Avery Barnebey, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Board Member
- Thirty years' experience in renewable power, geothermal, pipelines, and oil & gas at Fortune 100 companies
- BBA- Baylor University BBA
- Treasury functions: capital raising, financial analysis, auditing, and accounting
- MBA - Texas A&M
- Corporate development: strategy, M&A, joint ventures, divestitures, and competitor analysis
Chief Commercial Officer
Close IntroLeslie Peters, Chief Commercial Officer
- A career professional in business development, marketing and research/development with Fortune 100 clients globally for over 25 years to deliver analytics, strategy, solutions and successes
- Clients have included Midstream Companies, Utilities, Financial Institutions, Governments and Major Domestic and International Energy Companies
- Specialties include building relationships, identifying customer needs, forging strategic partnerships, and delivering mutual optimal solutions
- Tenures at Wood Mackenzie, CERA, Arthur Andersen and Deloitte
- BA - The University of the South
- MBA - Duke University
Chief Technology Officer
Tom Shaw, Chief Technology Officer
- Thirty-years of experience in energy infrastructure development
- Hydrogen storage expert
- Eighteen years providing development and strategic project management services to a variety of companies and investors.
- PhD, Earth & Environmental Sciences - City University of New York
- Experienced developer: natural gas storage, LNG, HVDC transmission, CAES, and other alternative energy facilities.
Vice President- ESG
Damian Miller, Vice President- ESG
- Twenty-five years’ international executive experience operating multiple Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental, Social & Governance and human services programs
- Global and diverse experience, including Africa, Europe, North America, South America, and Asia-Pacific.
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors New Zealand (IoD),
- Bachelor of Nursing – Ara Institute of Technology, New Zealand
- Board Member, Sustainable Steel Council New Zealand (SSC)
Josh Whittaker, Lead Developer
- Project Manager for numerous high profile organizations
- 20 plus years of experience in the marine industry
- Including engineering, global logistics and business development
Stephen “Benji” Benjamin, Board Member
- Successful yachtsman and entrepreneur.
- Currently, leading acquisition and restructuring North Sails Miami.
- Founder of several sail making, yachting, and related companies with a focus on deployment of advanced technologies.
- Silver medal 1984 LA Olympics, four-time world champion in three sailing classes, U.S. Rolex Yachtsman of the Year.
- Venture capital and private equity investor in alternative energy, logistics infrastructure, communications, real estate, and financial services.
- MBA - Yale University; served for twenty years as the Chairman of the Yale Sailing Associates.
Jim Doh, Board Member
- 30-year veteran and executive in the hi-tech industries with senior executive positions at Qualcomm, Intel, and Raytheon
- BS, Computer Engineering – Boston University
- President and Vice Chairman of Qualcomm Asia
- MS, Electrical Engineering – Tufts University
- Extensive knowledge of Asian markets
Dr. Sanjay Jha
Advisor to CEO
Dr. Sanjay Jha, Advisor to CEO
- Veteran tech leader, patent holder, silicon and software expert, and “C” level executive
- Board Member, Board of Directors, Semiconductor Industry Association
- COO, Qualcomm, and President, Qualcomm CDMA Technologies
- Elected member of National Academy of Engineering
- CEO, Motorola Mobility
- Ph. D., Electrical Engineering – Univ of Strathclyde
- CEO, Global Foundries
- BS, Electrical Engineering – Univ of Liverpool
- Vice Chairman, Global Semiconductor Alliance
Vern Westerhout, Advisor
- Thirty-nine years of experience in Business Management, Projects, Accounting, and Administration
- Headed and participated in a number of business and project start-ups
- Extensive financial and accounting experience
- Bachelor of Business - Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia