We seek the optimal renewable power solution for each site.
- Our goal is the maximum electrical output at the
- Solar and wind are good solutions, but geothermal, tidal, waste heat and other zero-carbon energy sources may fit.
- Grid connection is only for reliability and
opportunistic power sales.
Hydrogen is produced by electrolysis, the process by which water is separated into hydrogen and oxygen using electrical power.
- Utilize the lowest cost, highest output
- Choice of electrolysis technology is
determined by use.
- Minimize consumptive water use.
Storage matches intermittent renewable power supply with variable hydrogen demand.
- All commodities rely on storage to balance supply and demand.
- The appropriate storage technology is determined by the site and operational needs.
- Underground storage is safer, reduces risk to the
environment and has less visual impact.
Deliver to Buyer
Via truck, rail or marine load-out
Compressed Hydrogen (H2)
Liquified Hydrogen (LH2)